Service is our Most Important Product
Here at Perfection Pools and Spas, service is our most important product. By servicing the north state since 1981 we have the most experienced staff in the industry. We are knowledgeable on all new and old pool and spa repairs and new installation no matter the brand. In the event where its time to say goodbye to that old equipment and start new, we carry the top of the line pool equipment and technologies. As well as our experienced service technicians, we have a very knowledgeable in store staff that can help you balance your water chemistry and help you with any parts and chemicals for your pool or spa. If you are interested in any of our services please call us at 530-895-0437.
Free in Store Water Testing
Bring in a 12 oz sample of your pool or spa water for us to run through Alex, our computer water testing analysis system. We can test your water and give you the proper advice in order to help you balance your water chemistry. Alex is quick and prints out step by step instructions. Alex also keeps a history of past test so we can determine trends and request preventive maintenance. The best thing is this is all free!
Monthly Pool Service
Perfection Pools and Spas offers monthly pool service for a route technician to come and clean your pool, balance chemicals and monitor equipment on a weekly basis. We provide full pool and spa cleaning service. Our service is on a month to month basis. A list below shows what our full pool and spa cleaning service provides:
- Checking and balancing water chemistry
Adding chemicals as needed
- Chemicals will be charged to your account in addition to your monthly service charge
- Vacuuming /leaf master pool as needed
- Skimming pool surface as needed
- Brushing pool and tile as needed
- Backwashing and cleaning filter as needed
- Cleaning salt cell as needed
- Cleaning the skimmer, the hair lint pot and pool sweep bag as needed.
- Check equipment at each visit and reporting to resident if a repair is needed.
- Checking the water level and reporting to the resident if the levels are low.
In Store Bench Work
At Perfection Pools and Spas we offer in store full service repairs for pumps, pool sweeps, and other equipment. We work on all brands and models. Bring your pool and spa equipment in today!
Here is a list of our Bench work services
- Motor repair (including bearing and seal replacement)
- Pump repair
- Poolsweep tune up and repair
- Filter repair
- Spa heater repair
- Chlorinator repair
- Any pool or spa equipment you can bring to the store
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Act Compliance & Entrapment Solutions
Perfection Pools and Spas has licensed skilled technicians on staff with diving equipment to be able to get any commercial pool in compliance with the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Act. It is not necessary to drain your pool! Give us a call for a free quote!
Here is a list of some additional services we offer
- Licensed Electrician on Staff
- Full Warranty Station
- In Store Salt Cell Testing & Cleaning
- Salt Water Conversions
- Tile Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Bobcat work
*Call us for a free energy audit. Let us help you bring energy efficiency to your pool and/or spa.